SwimLabs Wetsuit Rentals
SwimLabs wetsuit rentals are easy, convenient and affordable. Because we are local and do all rentals in-house, you can get fitted for your wetsuit at our Highlands Ranch location prior to your event. This ensures that on race-day you are comfortable, and ready to go without any hassle.
Why Do I Need a Wetsuit?
If your event allows it, we recommend that anyone participating in an open-water triathlon wear a wetsuit for the following reasons:
- Wetsuits keep you warmer than you would be without one, conserving energy.
- Wetsuits provide buoyancy, creating less resistance in the water.
- They are lightweight and comfortable.
- WEEKEND RENTAL = $45 (from Friday noon to Monday close of business)
- DAILY, NON-WEEKEND RENTALS = $20/day (for any 1 day rentals or additional days added to a weekend rental)
Rental Cancellations: SwimLabs will not charge for wetsuit rentals canceled at least 48 hours in advance of the pick up date. All cancellations made after the 48-hour cut off will be charged a $15 Late Cancel Fee. This EXCLUDES cancellations due to canceled events. In this occurrence you will not be charged at all for your rental, regardless of the timing of the cancellation.
Late Return Fee: You will be charged a $15 late fee for each day that your Wetsuit is returned late.
Replacement Cost for Lost/Damaged: The balance of the wetsuit will be charged to you if damaged or lost. You will also have the option of purchasing the wetsuit you rented if you liked it enough to own it. All wetsuits are priced based on age, use and condition. If interested in purchasing please speak with a SwimLabs Client Services Representative for assistance.
- Stock is limited. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Rental requests may be placed online, but are not guaranteed until SwimLabs confirms your reservation. We will call to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of request. You can also call either of our locations to make a reservation: 303.798.7946.
- Weekend rentals can be picked up after 12 noon on Friday, and MUST be returned by the close of business the following Monday.
- Daily, non-weekend rentals (Monday-Thursday) must be returned by the close of business the following day. Please check with us when you pick up your wetsuit on when we close the day of your return. Times vary depending on the day of the week.
- All rentals must be secured with a credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover Card. You may pay for your rental with Cash, Check or Credit Card.
- A $15 late fee will be charged for each day your wetsuit is returned late. Check with our staff for facility closing times to ensure that your wetsuit is returned on time and you are not charged a late fee.
- You are responsible for lost, stolen or damaged wetsuits. You will be charged the full purchase amount of the wetsuit you rented if it is not returned within 1 week of the rental pick-up date, or is returned in damaged condition.