There is an annual registration fee of $30 per family. Payment must be made at the time of initial registration. This is for enrollment and insurance purposes.
We try to keep our instructors as consistent as possible, but we do not guarantee that the same instructor will teach your child’s class every week. Instructors may miss class due to illness, vacation or other scheduling reasons. Our substitute plan and training allow any instructor to teach any class and know exactly what skills and progressions your child needs to be working on. Please note that it is beneficial to periodically have different instructors to enhance the learning process.
Pool Area/ Waiting Room
If your child is in a lesson, we ask that you stay in the waiting area until the lesson is finished. It is your responsibility to monitor your children when they are in the waiting area. We do not allow running on the pool deck or in the waiting room. Please advise your swimmer not to run.
- Pay per lesson – Children & adults will only be booked in lessons that are paid for in advance. It is the client’s responsibility to sign their child up for future classes. There is a risk of losing your spot in a group lesson or private lesson if not signed up and paid for in advance.
- Cancellations– By reserving a spot you are agreeing to pay for your reserved spot, independent of your child’s attendance. For all private lessons, we require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule. If less than 24-hour notice is given, you will be charged a visit from your pass for group lessons and or a cancellation fee of $30 for a private lesson for your absence. It is your responsibility to make sure that your vacations, appointments and other activities do not interfere with the lessons for which you have scheduled. We do not refund no shows or purchases made including lesson packs/pass.
- If your credit/debit card is rejected for any reason, there will be a $10 service fee for any rejected cards.
- Packages or passes – Packages or passes may be purchased for group lessons, private, semi-private, three and four person private swim lessons. Each time you arrive for a lesson, a lesson is deducted from your package/pass. It is your responsibility to make sure that your vacations, appointments and other activities do not interfere with lessons you have scheduled. SwimLabsNW Swim School will offer no tuition refunds for any reason.
- Scheduling for Lessons – All private lessons need to be scheduled by calling the front desk staff 425-654-0910 and Group Lessons can be scheduled by calling the frontdesk or online at www.http://swimlabsnw.com. You may schedule your appointments when you wish, whether you have purchased one lesson or a package of lessons. If you would like to schedule your lessons at the same time week to week, please speak with an employee at the front desk about setting that up for you. Otherwise, we will not reserve that time for you on an ongoing basis. We do not arrange the groups for semi-private, three person private or four person private lessons. You must arrange the people to fill those spots. If you have set up (on your own) a semi private lesson with another family the payment must be arranged by your group outside of SwimLabsNW involvement. If someone from the semi-private lesson does not attend the lesson a payment for the lesson is still required. Maximum of 2 adults (age 12+) in a semi-private lesson unless otherwise approved by the SwimLabs Issaquah location management staff. No three/four-person privates for over age 12+. SwimLabsNW strongly recommends against placing learning swimmers of highly differing skills in the same semi-private lesson unless otherwise approved by SwimLabsNW management staff.
- Please arrive on time for your class or lesson – Regardless of the time a swimmer arrives, lessons will not extend longer than 5 minutes past the scheduled end time (schedule permitting).
All of the following items are available for purchase at SwimLabs:
- Swimsuits – Although it is not a requirement, we recommend that girls wear one-piece swimsuits.
- Goggles – It is strongly encouraged that all swimmers wear a pair of goggles during lessons.
- Swim Caps – All swimmers with hair below their ears must wear a swim cap or must have hair in a secure ponytail.