There is a registration fee of $30 per family. Payment must be made at the time of registration.
Please arrive on time for your class or lesson – Regardless of the time a swimmer arrives, lessons will not extend longer than 5 minutes past the scheduled end time (schedule permitting).
All of the following items are available for purchase at SwimLabs:
- Swimsuits – Although it is not a requirement, we recommend that girls wear one-piece swimsuits.
- Goggles – It is strongly encouraged that all swimmers wear a pair of goggles during lessons.
- Swim Caps – All swimmers with hair below their ears must wear a swim cap or must have hair in a secure ponytail.
We try to keep our instructors as consistent as possible, but we do not guarantee that the same instructor will teach your child’s class every week. Instructors may miss class due to illness, vacation or other scheduling reasons. Our sub plan policy and training allow any instructor to teach any class and know exactly what skills and progressions your child needs to be working on. Please note that it is beneficial to periodically have different instructors to enhance the learning process.
Pool Area/ Waiting Room
If your child is in a lesson, we ask that you stay in the waiting area until the lesson is finished. It is your responsibility to monitor your children when they are in the waiting area. We do not allow running on the pool deck or in the waiting room. Please advise your swimmer not to run.
Payment Options & Scheduling
Pay per lesson – A credit card is needed to secure a lesson. Lessons may be paid for at the time of each lesson via credit card, check, or cash. However, we must have a credit card number on file in the instance that a swim lesson is missed. See “Cancellations” below. NO REFUNDS!!
- Cancellations– For all private lessons, we require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule. If less than 24-hour notice is given, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $25 for your absence. It is your responsibility to make sure that your vacations, appointments and other activities do not interfere with the lessons for which you have scheduled. For group lessons, if you cannot make a lesson – you must cancel prior to 24-hours of the lesson. To make-up a cancelled lesson – you must schedule it within 7 days of the cancelled lesson. If you late cancel within 24-hours of the lesson, you will lose the lesson.
- Packages – Packages may be purchased for private, semi-private, three and four person private swim lessons. Each time you arrive for a lesson, a lesson is deducted from your package. It is your responsibility to make sure that your vacations, appointments and other activities do not interfere with lessons you have scheduled. SwimLabs Swim School will offer no tuition refunds for any reason. NO REFUNDS!!
- Scheduling for All Private Lesson – All private lessons can be scheduled with our front desk staff or online at www.http://swimlabs.com. You may schedule your appointments when you wish, whether you have purchased one lesson or a package of lessons. If you would like to schedule your lessons at the same time week to week, please speak with an employee at the front desk about setting that up for you. Otherwise, we will not reserve that time for you on an ongoing basis. We do not arrange the groups for semi-private, three person private or four person private lessons. You must arrange the people to fill those spots.
- If your credit/debit card is rejected for any reason, there will be a $10 service fee for any rejected cards.