Our unique facility creates the perfect way for new swimmers and competitive swimmers to swim better, stronger, faster and safer.
Our unique training facilities are indoors, with small, warm-water pools specially designed with 360-degree video feedback technology. It’s the same training video-feedback technology used by today’s Olympians. Our technology lets swimmers of all ages and abilities instantly view their own strokes, correct or enhance their form, adjust their technique and master their skills.
Here are some of the details that make SwimLabs unlike any other swim school or training facility:
- Our facilities have small, indoor pools with warm water.
- Multiple in-pool cameras and pool-length mirrors are positioned strategically to capture a 360-degree view of the swimmer’s stroke.
- Video-analysis software and large screen monitors provide instant feedback to swimmers on how they can adjust their stroke to be more efficient and faster in the water.
- Our unique video library of elite swimmers allows us to show our swimmers their strokes side-by-side with the best in the world.
- Our visual learning techniques move swimmers of all levels away from simply trying to get faster by spending more time in the water and instead focuses on better swimming/ faster time/better water safety though correct and proficient strokes and style.
- Those just learning to swim also benefit with our visual technology since most people learn faster by seeing what they need to do, rather than being told what to do.
Better swimmers start in the Lab.
Our approach has been proven time and again to get new swimmers water safe quickly and to help competitive swimmers excel at their highest level and go beyond their current times and abilities. And we do it all with an abundance of fun, a feeling of family, and an absence of fear.
Interested in owning your own SwimLabs location? Find out more here!